Monday, November 30, 2015

Essay - If I had $100,000 by Gordon

TOPIC

  • If you had $100,000, how would you spend it
  

- Gordon
        


    If I had a hundred thousand dollars, I would not spend a single penny and I am going to use it all up! Guess how?

Are you ready? Clap your hands if you are listening. Good, but please do it louder. Great! Here is the answer: I am going to give every single penny all the people who needs money. Don’t you ever think about poor people? Oh, you’re rich. And your very greedy. I’ll bet you wouldn’t be if you did not have a lot money! You would have to have ragged cloth every day. What? You can’t picture it? Imagine you as a caveman in 5 days without eating food, 3 days without changing the cloth you are wearing right now. That would be bad right? Finally you can picture it.

Though I would not want to be poor, I think everyone should be treated fairly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment