Thursday, January 1, 2015

LA - Six Flags Magic Mountain

Six Flags Magic Mountain

--Aaron


nutcracker


about to ride Ninja

decorated  park for Christmas Eve
            We went to Six Flags Magic Mountain 3 times. I enjoyed the Ninja, Tweety’s Escape, Roadrunner Express, Scrambler, Sand Blasters, and Holiday in the Park.







            Gold Rusher, my most favorite ride, is a long roller coaster. I think that it got its name from the gold colored track. It has a ton of twists and turns, but don’t worry, it doesn’t go upside down.


Flash Speed Force
            The Flash Speed Force ride is my second favorite ride. It is a speedy ride that goes in a circle. It goes up and down, up and down. My brother also likes it. He says that his stomach can’t handle the speed so that’s why he likes it.



riding Jet Stream
            My third favorite ride is the splashy Jet Stream. It’s just like a roller coaster, except with water. Two steep falls are included in the ride, one small, and one big. The small one goes first, the 57-foot drop goes next. I always lose my stomach and feel like I’m going to be thrown right out of the boat on the second fall.


            I have a hobby of listening to the screams of the people who ride the extremely high rides. They sound loud and I always know exactly when they scream. Do you know why I have this hobby? So that I can see how well my timing is.


            We also rode on some other rides. They were the Grand Carousel, Canyon Blast, Sylvester’s Bounce and Pounce, and Edward Fudd’s Weather Balloons. It’s the best place ever! I wish that we could go there every day. It is 5th place in the park with the most rides.



Six Flags Magic Mountain

--Gordon

enjoy the ride

    We went to Six Flags Magic Mountain. The ride I enjoyed the most was the Ninja. It goes tilting and even sideways. Ninja is very crazy. My family loves the Gold Rusher. My brother’s the one who likes it the most. We all said that it was one word: boring. The 3rd best ride is Sand Blasters, which are bumper cars. Our family bumped the hardest. Mom’s arms hurt after bumping.             
                  
  My brother and I loved to hear the screams of people riding high-speed roller coasters, especially Superman: Escape from Krypton. It is the 3rd highest and 5th fastest roller coaster in the world.                                                                                                                                                                                    
having fun at Looney Tunes 
contains a lot of Santa's toys
    The beautiful part about Six Flags is Winter Wonderland. It is full of decorations, even fake snow. There are a ton of shows. The shows are the best ones anyone could ever imagine.
                                                                                                           

    Six Flags is the best place in the world. I wish we could go there again and again!                                                                                                                                            

 
2014 Christmas Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment