Thursday, January 1, 2015

Mexico Baja - Cruise Trip to Mexico Baja California

Cruise Trip to Mexico Baja California

--Gordon

cruise Imagination
    For Thanksgiving break, we went to Mexico. We got there by a ship called Imagination. 

water slide
mini golf
    There were a lot of fun things. The water slide is the best part of the cruise. I rode down and water rushed me along the tube. The tube is really dark, colorful, and twisty. I could relax because the water is warm. Mini golf is fun too. Camp Carnival is really exciting. 





buffet
    The yummiest part is the buffet. You can have everything you want. They even give you four pieces of chocolate every night.  

enormous blowhole
    At Mexico, we saw a enormous blowhole. It could shoot water up to the top of the mountain beside it. 

    It was sad that we had to leave. I wish my entire family can go again and again!


My First Cruise

--Aaron

just on board of Imagination


            My first cruise trip was to Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico. We went there right after I finished reading a book about the Titanic. It made me scared about going aboard. I hoped for the best which is what happened! Well, maybe not, but at least the ship didn't sink.

            When I took my first look at the ship, I thought it was big and hard to sink (that gave me some relief). The buffet was delicious with pizza, cupcakes, and even ice cream! A look at the water park was enough for me to want to ride the slides. The pool was not very appealing but the Jacuzzi was. An Olympic running track went around a mini golf course. I even completed a part that was supposed to be completed in 3 hits in 2 instead.

flee market in Ensenada, Baja
Ensenada, Baja California 
 You should go to the flea market in Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico. There are clothes, food, restaurants, name bracelets, drinks, and a natural geyser near it. You can tell when the geyser is about to blow when the sea level around it drops. I think that the sea level drops when the geyser sucks in water, then, when it rises, it does so because the geyser lets go of some water, which gives it less weight to blow. With less weight to blow, the geyser can spray.

coconut drink

When we got back on the ship, one of the first things we did was to go on the water slides. I loved all of them (I never rode the smallest one), especially the Twister, the largest one, even though there was always a line. The second highest one was the Twin Racers, at least, that’s what I call it.

We spent our last day on the ship at sea. That was the day we went to Camp Carnival. The first game we played was a guessing game. The next one was a computer game called Sonic Unleashed. We had to leave for some lunch but we came back for the big dance party. An event was held after the party. It was about decorating a t-shirt. When we were all done, we started watching the movie "The Croods". My parents pulled us out for dinner in the middle.

I love my first experience on a ship. It wasn't so bad after all. Just 1 problem, I couldn't find a lot of food that I liked. If that problem is fixed, I’d want to live there forever!

Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment