Monday, May 25, 2015

Essay - Letter to Senator, about Vistiting Washington D. C.

Dear Senators,

    Me and my family are visiting Washington D. C. We are planning to visit the White House. I think that someday I might be elected as president. Just incase you didn't know I am "7 years old". My brother has learned about the white house and interested in its beauty, My name is Gordon and I go to Parkmont. I'm from California. We will visit any day from August 14 to August 18, 2015. There will be four people.

Gordon Chen
2015

Dear Senators,

    My family (2 parents and 2 kids including me) would like to visit the White House on any day from 8/14/15 to 8/18/15. I learned about how government works in the 3rd grade Social Studies book. I want to see the government in action with my own eyes, not just reading and imagining how it functions.
From
9-year-old Aaron Chen
(Ca, Fremont, Parkmont Elementary School, Room 2)
5/25/15

No comments:

Post a Comment